Children enrolled in the Rippers Race Prep & Development Team program should be at leaset five years old, be able to stand up on their own, ride a chair lift and stop on green terrain. If the child does not meet these standards, their program fee will be used for Rippers Adventure Club or Private Lessons. Participants in the Rippers Race Team Prep are given free entry into the Hidden Valley Open Cup events.
Eight Week Rippers Race Team Prep Sessions
– Sat., Jan. 5 | 9-11 a.m.
– Sun., Jan. 6 | 9-11 a.m.
– Sat., Jan. 12 | 9-11 a.m.
– Sat., Jan. 19 | 9-11 a.m.
– Sat., Jan. 26 | 9-11 a.m.
– Sat., Feb. 2 | 9-11 a.m.
– Sun., Feb. 3 | 9-11 a.m.
– Sat., Feb. 9 | 9-11 a.m.
– Sat., Feb. 16 | 9-11 a.m.
– Sat., Feb. 23 | 9-11 a.m.
In the event of class cancellation, we will make up the class the next open Saturday or Sunday.
Rippers Race Team Prep
Eight Week Program | 10 Two-hour sessions
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Rippers Lesson Information
– Advance reservations are strongly recommended due to availability.
– Please inform our reservation specialist if your child has any special requirements so that we may accommodate your child and match them with one of our specialized Snowsports Instructors. This will ensure an enjoyable experience for your child.
– For reservations and more information, please call our Winter Adventure Reservations at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997.
– Please allow ample time to arrive on time for your lesson. Late-comers will join the class in progress at the convenience of the group.