As mandated by the State of Pennsylvania, anyone entering the Resort is required to wear a face covering or mask at all times. Masks will be available to guests upon request.
Strengthened Masking Order
On Tuesday, November 17, the Wolf Administration has identified new mitigation efforts for Covid-19. Secretary of Health, Dr. Rachel Levine strengthens the initial mask order from April 15 with these inclusions.
– Masks are required to be worn indoors and outdoors if you are away from your home.
– When outdoors, a mask must be worn if you are not able to remain physically distant (at least 6 feet away) from someone not in your household the entire time you are outdoors.
– When indoors, masks will now be required even if you are physically distant from members not in your household. This means that even if you are able to be 6 feet apart, you will need to wear a mask while inside if with people other than members of your household.
– This order applies to every indoor facility, including homes, retail establishments, gyms, doctors’ offices, public transportation, and anywhere food is prepared, packaged or served.
Responsibilities of Hidden Valley Resort Professionals
– Frequent hand washing.
– Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
– Wear face covering while at work.
– Complete COVID-19 training for cleaning and disinfecting facilities.
– Do not come to work if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
Cleaning & Disinfecting Public Areas
The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk, guest services areas, elevators, door handles, bathrooms, room keys and locks, ATMs, stair handrails and all public areas.
Cleaning and disinfecting guidelines established by the CDC will be followed for all Public Areas. This includes:
– All surfaces will be cleaned using soap and water and then a use of a disinfectant.
– Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting will be done focused on high-touch areas including doorknobs, light switches, phones, countertops, bathrooms, luggage racks, chairs, furniture, hangers, irons, ironing boards
– Disinfectants will be used to meet EPA guidelines.
– Employees will wear required personal protective equipment and follow safe chemical handling guidelines when using disinfectants.
– Disinfectants will be applied and allow to sit wet on the surfaces to allow for maximum contact time.
– Soft services including furniture, drapery and carpeted floors will be vacuumed and disinfectant spray applied
Winter Operations Plan
We believe that many of the operational changes described below will protect your health and safety and make it easy for you to get on the snow. Please review this information carefully and remember that your patience and understanding are one of the biggest keys to a successful season.