We are elated to begin the 2020 Golf Season on Saturday, May 23, 2020 and we know that you are as well. Pro Dave “Ears” Flockvich and team have put together a comprehensive plan to make your round safe, fun and enjoyable.
As you will see below, a tee time must be made in advance! We have put many new guidelines in place for your safety. If you plan to play with us, please be sure to read the information below. We appreciate your patience, flexibility and understanding as we know the demand to play is high. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
From the state of Pennsylvania: Beginning May 1, 2020, golf courses operators may permit individuals access to the property so long as there are no gatherings of any kind and appropriate social distancing of six feet between individuals is strictly abided. Golf carts may be utilized, but must be single occupant only. No employees are allowed for purposes of facilitating play; however, operations such as landscape maintenance and other “services to building and dwellings” may continue as necessary to prevent deterioration of property condition. Restaurant activity is limited to take-out or delivery only, and use of facilities for banquets or similar gatherings remains prohibited.
We ask that you be safe and responsible as possible by following these guidelines:
– Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times. Tee times have been expanded to 10 minutes intervals to allow for social distancing.
– Frequent hand-washing or use of hand sanitizer is encouraged.
– You must reserve a tee time in advance by calling our reservations department at 866-437-1300. Walk-ins are not permitted at this time.
– Please do not show up any sooner than 10 minutes prior to your assigned tee time. If you do arrive early, we ask that you remain in your vehicle until then.
– Upon arrival, please check-in at the Pro Shop.
– Payment by credit card only. Members that have already purchased their memberships may pick-up their membership passes. No new memberships will be sold on premise. Please visit our Memberships Page to purchase.
– We ask that you leave the facility after the conclusion of your round and please do not congregate. All golfers must be off of the course by 7:00 p.m.
– Golf carts are to be utilized but must be single-occupant unless occupants are from the same household. (2 riders per cart only).
– Mulligans is offering a limited menu for take-out ONLY. Beverages including alcohol is also available for takeout. (Outside food and beverage is prohibited).
– Rest rooms are available at the Clubhouse ONLY.
– Guests entering the Pro Shop, Clubhouse and Mulligans are required to wear a face covering or mask.
– The driving range is closed.
– Flagsticks have been modified to raise the bottom of the cup to allow for no-touch retrieval of golf ball. Flagsticks are being disinfected regularly.
– Please do not share tees, ball markers or other common use items. Club rentals are not available at this time.
In advance, thank you for adhering to these guidelines!
Cleaning & Disinfecting Plan
What Are We Doing To Keep Golf Safe and Fun?
As we are continuing to comply with all Pennsylvania Department of Health and State mandates regarding health and well-being protocols and following all Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, we are doing the following for the safety of all guests and employees:
– Carts are cleaned and disinfected after each use paying particular attention to high-touch areas such as steering wheels, ignition keys, hand holds, etc.
– Cart cleaning procedures include use of a cleaning solution and water. Disinfecting using diluted bleach solution.
– All other high-touch areas at the Pro Shop, Mulligans and Clubhouse (door handles, light switches, bathrooms and counters) are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
– All high-touch surfaces on course have been removed. This includes bunker rakes, benches, ball washers, sand seed buckets and water coolers.
– Following established procedures for regular, frequent and periodic cleaning & disinfecting of golf course maintenance operations.