Pro Dave “Ears” Flockvich and team have put together a comprehensive plan to make your round safe, fun and enjoyable.
As you will see below, a tee time must be made in advance! We have put many new guidelines in place for your safety. If you plan to play with us, please be sure to read the information below. We appreciate your patience, flexibility and understanding as we know the demand to play is high. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Face Masks Are Required
As mandated by the State of Pennsylvania, anyone entering the Resort is required to wear a face covering or mask at all times. Masks will be available to guests upon request.
We ask that you be safe and responsible as possible by following these guidelines:
– Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
– Frequent hand-washing or use of hand sanitizer is encouraged.
– You must reserve a tee time in advance by calling our reservations department at 866-437-1300. Walk-ins are not permitted at this time.
– Upon arrival, please check-in at the Pro Shop.
– We ask that you leave the facility after the conclusion of your round and please do not congregate. All golfers must be off of the course by 7:00 p.m.
– Mulligans is offering a limited menu. Beverages including alcohol is also available for purchase. (Outside food and beverage is prohibited).
– Rest rooms are available at the Clubhouse ONLY.
– Guests entering the Pro Shop, Clubhouse and Mulligans are required to wear a face covering or mask.
– Flagsticks have been modified to raise the bottom of the cup to allow for no-touch retrieval of golf ball. Flagsticks are being disinfected regularly.
– Please do not share tees, ball markers or other common use items. Club rentals are not available at this time.
In advance, thank you for adhering to these guidelines!
Cleaning & Disinfecting Plan
What Are We Doing To Keep Golf Safe and Fun?
As we are continuing to comply with all Pennsylvania Department of Health and State mandates regarding health and well-being protocols and following all Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, we are doing the following for the safety of all guests and employees:
– Carts are cleaned and disinfected after each use paying particular attention to high-touch areas such as steering wheels, ignition keys, hand holds, etc.
– Cart cleaning procedures include use of a cleaning solution and water. Disinfecting using diluted bleach solution.
– All other high-touch areas at the Pro Shop, Mulligans and Clubhouse (door handles, light switches, bathrooms and counters) are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
– All high-touch surfaces on course have been removed. This includes bunker rakes, benches, ball washers, sand seed buckets and water coolers.
– Following established procedures for regular, frequent and periodic cleaning & disinfecting of golf course maintenance operations.