Bring the whole family up for downhill thrills Thursday nights at our snow tubing park for the Thursday Night Tube-A-Palooza Party! Tuck yourself into a tube, grabbing on to the handles and feel the fresh mountain air on your cheeks as gravity send you plunging down one of our tubing lanes
Between runs warm up in the lodge and enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet of pizza, hot dogs, fountain drinks and hot chocolate.
$25 per person
6-9 p.m., Thursdays – Beginning January 5, 2017!
– The tubing park is open to children ages 10 and older without adult supervision.
– Children ages 4 – 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
– Children must be at least 4 years-old to tube.
– Each person must ride in their own tube.
– Space is limited, so arrive early.
– No advance reservations can be taken over the phone. A limited number of ticket vouchers are available for each session online.
– Snow boots are available for rent.
– Ski boots are not permitted.
– Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more, please call (814) 443-8000, ext. 300.
– Hours are subject to change. Please check the Snow Report for more information.
– Cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupon, offer or contracted rate.