We have reinvented the way we introduce snow sports by creating an easier, faster, and ultimately more fun experience. This package is perfect for adults and children who have never tried skiing or snowboarding.
The overall goal of Fun-Based Learning is for the newcomer to have fun! Inside the learning area, newcomers are introduced to the sensation of skiing or snowboarding right away, as the focus is on “going,” rather than “stopping.” Newcomers to the learning area will encounter shaped snow that will naturally control their speed and direction, making it easy to start, turn and stop!
What to expect from a First-Time Experience Ski or Snowboard Lesson
– Laughs, smiles, and an experience that will last the rest of your life!
– Expert and empathetic coaching from our PSIA-AASI certified school
– Discovering how to slide on the snow
– Learning how to safely stop and turn
– Fun, a lot of fun!
First-Time Experience Package Includes:
– The lesson – 90 minutes
– The First-Timer’s Area designed to make learning easy and fun!
– First-Time ticket (limited to the carpet area only)
– Rental equipment (boots, skis, and poles OR boots and snowboard)
– Equipment insurance
First-Time Experience Package
Fri – Sun
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
First-Time Experience Lesson Times
First Time Experience Lessons are available daily during the times below. It is recommended that you arrive at least 40-minutes (60-minutes on weekends and holidays) prior to your lesson time if you need to purchase a ski and snowboard ticket or rental equipment.
– 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Thursday
– 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m., Friday and Sunday
– 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m., Saturdays and Holidays
First-Time Experience Lesson Information
– Advance reservations are strongly recommended due to availability.
– First-Time Experience Lessons are available for ages eight and up. Parents must be present for ages under 13.
– For reservations and more information, please call our Winter Adventure Reservations at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997.
– First-Time Experience Lessons for one or two guests would only receive a 60-minute lesson.
– Please allow ample time to arrive on time for your lesson. Late arrivals will not be given extended lessons.
– Holiday periods are December 18, 2015 – January 3, 2016; January 15-18 and February 12-15, 2016.