What to expect from a First-Time Experience Ski or Snowboard Lesson
– Laughs, smiles, and an experience that will last the rest of your life!
– Expert and empathetic coaching from our PSIA-AASI certified school
– Discovering how to slide on the snow
– Learning how to safely stop and turn
– Fun, a lot of fun!
First-Time Experience Package Includes:
– The lesson – 60 Minutes (Mon.-Thurs.) 90 minutes (Fri.-Sun. and Holidays)
– The First-Timer’s Area designed to make learning easy and fun!
– First-Time ticket (limited to the carpet area only)
– Rental equipment (boots, skis, and poles OR boots and snowboard)
– Equipment insurance
First-Time Experience Package
60 or 90-minute Lesson
Fri – Sun
Child Lesson Package Ages 8-11
Adult Lesson Package
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
First-Time Experience Lesson Times
First Time Experience Lessons are available daily during the times below. It is recommended that you arrive at least 40-minutes (60-minutes on weekends and holidays) prior to your lesson time if you need to purchase a ski and snowboard ticket or rental equipment.
– 10 a.m., 12 p.m. and 2 p.m., Monday through Thursday
– 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m., Friday and Sunday
– 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m., Saturdays and Holidays
First-Time Experience Lesson Information
– Advance reservations are strongly recommended due to availability.
– First-Time Experience Lessons are available for ages eight and up. Parents must be present for ages under 13.
– For reservations and more information, please call our Winter Adventure Reservations at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997.
– First-Time Experience Lessons for one or two guests would only receive a 60-minute lesson.
– Please allow ample time to arrive on time for your lesson. Late arrivals will not be given extended lessons.
– Holiday periods are Dec. 22, 2016 – Jan. 2, 2017; Jan. 13-16 and Feb. 17-20, 2017.