Group lessons are a fun way for skiers and snowboarders ages 8 and older whether you are new to the sport or ready to improve your skills. First-time skiers and snowboarders will experience hands-on instruction in our Fun-Based Learning System. If you’ve skied or snowboarded before, our professional coaches will work to help you refine skills, seek out new terrain and discover new abilities.
- A 60-minute (Mon.-Thurs.) or 90-minute (Fri.-Sun. and Holidays) lesson
Group Lesson Pricing
60 or 90-minute lesson
Mon - Thurs
Fri - Sun &
Adult OR Child Lesson Only
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Group Lesson Times
Group Lessons are available daily during the times below. It is recommended that you arrive at least 40-minutes (60-minutes on weekends and holidays) prior to your lesson time if you need to pick-up your ski and snowboard ticket or rental equipment. Advance reservations are required and walk-in's will only be accepted based on instructor availability.
A 60-minute lesson is available Monday through Thursday at the following times:
- Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m., 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
A 90-minute lesson is available Friday through Sunday and Holidays at the following times:
- Friday, 10 a.m., 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
- Sunday and Holidays, 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Saturdays, 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. The 4 p.m. lesson is beginner only.
Group Lesson Information
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended due to availability.
- Group Lessons are available for ages eight and up. Parents must be present for ages under 13.
- For reservations and more information, please call our Winter Adventure Reservations at 800-452-2223, ext. 7997.
- Please allow ample time to arrive on time for your lesson. Late arrivals will not be given extended lessons.
- Groups lessons for one or two guests would only receive a 60-minute lesson.
- Holiday periods are Dec. 21, 2020 – Jan. 1, 2021; Jan. 15-18 and Feb. 12-18, 2021.