Group Lessons are available daily during the times below. It is recommended that you arrive at least 40-minutes (60-minutes on weekends and holidays) prior to your lesson time if you need to purchase a ski and snowboard ticket or rental equipment. Advance reservations are required and walk-in's will only be accepted based on instructor availability.
A 60-minute lesson is available Monday through Thursday at the following times:
- Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m., 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
A 90-minute lesson is available Friday through Sunday and Holidays at the following times:
- Friday, 10 a.m., 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
- Sunday and Holidays, 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Saturdays, 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. The 4 p.m. lesson is beginner only.
Winter Activities Release
All participants in the following winter activities must fill out an electronic release form.
- Skiing, snowboarding, or snow tubing
- Renting ski, snowboard or other equipment used in winter season activities
- Participating in an event, such as a race or competition
- Participating in Snowsports instruction
Please click on the button below and fill out prior to your visit.
Please note: If you have already filled out a release form this winter, you do not have to fill out another. e.g. I am doing a snowsports lesson today and renting equipment next week.
Group Lesson Information
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended due to availability.
- Group Lessons are available for ages eight and up. Parents must be present for ages under 13.
- For reservations and more information, please call our Winter Adventure Reservations at 800-452-2223, ext. 7997.
- Please allow ample time to arrive on time for your lesson. Late arrivals will not be given extended lessons.
- Groups lessons for one or two guests would only receive a 60-minute lesson.
- Holiday periods are Dec. 20, 2019 – Jan. 1, 2020; Jan. 17-20 and Feb. 14-17, 2020.