We encourage participants to have a season pass and their own equipment or take part in our seasonal lease program. The Rippers Adventure Camp does not include lift tickets or rental equipment
Five Week Rippers Adventure Camp Full Day Program Includes
– Two 120-minute lessons each session
– Lesson areas designed to make learning easy and fun!
– Report card
Rippers Adventure Camp
Five Full-Day Sessions | 9am – 3pm
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Rippers Adventure Camp Information
Advance reservations are strongly recommended due to availability for all Rippers Adventure Club Lessons. Advance reservations are required and walk-in’s will only be accepted based on instructor availability.
– Full day from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– Please check-in for your lesson from 8:30-9 a.m. on weekdays and 8-8:30 a.m. on weekends and holidays.
Rippers Adventure Camp Restrictions
– Only valid at Hidden Valley Resort
– Available to children ages 3-12
– Must be used during the 2018-2019 season
– There are no blackout dates. Can be used any time during the season!
Rippers Lesson Information
– Advance reservations are strongly recommended due to availability.
– Please inform our reservation specialist if your child has any special requirements so that we may accommodate your child and match them with one of our specialized Snow Pros. This will ensure an enjoyable experience for your child.
– For reservations and more information, please call our Winter Adventure Reservations at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997.
– Please allow ample time to arrive on time for your lesson. Late-comers will join the class in progress at the convenience of the group.
– Holiday periods are Dec. 21, 2018 – Jan. 1, 2019; Jan. 18-21 and Feb. 15-18, 2019.