Hidden Valley offers two great season pass options for you to choose from! A season pass to Hidden Valley is the ultimate luxury for easy access to the slopes – make first tracks or ski under the stars, take your time and relax between runs, or shred it up all day long. It’s your choice, any day of the season. And with Hidden Valley’s family-friendly atmosphere and short lift lines, your whole family will enjoy endless excitement, any time. The Highlands Pass is the ultimate Laurel Highlands experience with three distinct mountains of winter fun, access to 79 slopes and trails, nine terrain parks and 465 acres of skiable terrain! Review the side by side information below and choose the pass that’s right for you!
Season Passes for the 2021-2022 Season Are On Sale Now!
Compare the Price of A Season Pass to an All-Day Ticket
2021-2022 ski and snowboard ticket prices are also available so you can compare the value of a ski and snowboard season pass to the daily ski and snowboard ticket rates. Click here to compare!
Season Pass Payment Plan
Season Passholders now have the option to spread their payments out over the course of several months with our new Season Pass Payment Plan.
- Payment Plan option is available to all Season Passholders during online checkout
- Season Passes must be paid in full by October 1
- Renewing Passholders choosing the payment plan will not be eligible for the gift card bonus when purchasing a season pass before the first price increase deadline.
Season Pass Assurance
Season pass assurance is a special add-on to your season pass for the 2021-2022 winter season. Pass assurance can be for any reason and refunds will be prorated based on the time period of possession.
- Cancel your pass or do not use your pass before December 1 and you'll receive 100% refund
- Last use of your pass before January 15 and you'll receive 50% refund
- Last use of your pass before February 15 and you'll receive 25% refund
- No refunds will be issued after February 15
Hidden Valley Season Passes
The flexibility of a Hidden Valley season pass lets you ski or snowboard at your own pace, on your own schedule. Season Passholders enjoy 26 slopes and trails and two terrain parks in a family-friendly atmosphere.
Season Pass Add-On's and Season Lockers at Hidden Valley
Ski & Snowboard Check
Season Pass Assurance
Highlands Season Passes
The Highlands Pass offers unlimited skiing and snowboarding at Seven Springs, Hidden Valley and Laurel Mountain! That’s THREE distinctly different mountain experiences of winter fun in the Laurel Highlands!
2021-2022 Ski and Snowboard Highlands Season Pass Rates
Prices do not include applicable state and local taxes.
Highlands Pass Resorts
With this Highlands Pass you can ski and snowboard on:
- 79 slopes and trails
- 465 acres of skiable terrain
- 9 terrain parks
- More than 100 terrain park features
Season Pass Application
Season Pass Application
Electronic Release Waiver
- All Season Pass Purchases should fill out the Electronic Release Waiver
- Parents/Guardians must fill out for all Minors
- Google Chrome is the recommended browser for the release waiver.
Electronic Release Waiver Instructions
If you would like to mail your application and payment to the Hidden Valley Season Pass Office, please open and print the application above. You should also fill out the Electronic Release Waiver for all passes purchased. Applications can be mailed to One Craighead Drive, Hidden Valley, PA 15502.
Purchase your pass online or over the phone
- Purchase your 2021-2022 Ski and Snowboard Season Pass Online
- For more information, please contact the Season Pass Office at 814-443-8000
Season Pass Rules and Restrictions
General Season Pass Rules
- Slope access is permitted only during chairlift operating hours and with valid lift ticket or season pass
- The pass is non-transferable.
- Hidden Valley reserves the right to refuse any application.
- Applicants must have a Hidden Valley Season Pass to obtain Seasonal Ski and Snowboard Check.
- The Midweek Pass is valid Monday - Thursday except Dec. 27-30, 2021.
- The Midweek Pass will be valid every session after March 8, 2021 through the end of the 2020-2021 Season (March 7, 2022 for the 2021-2022 season).
The Highlands Season Pass
The Seven Springs Season Pass is now The Highlands Season Pass. One pass, three great mountains! The Highlands Pass offers unlimited skiing and snowboarding at Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Hidden Valley Resort, and Laurel Mountain. This is the best offer for snowsports enthusiasts in the area. That’s THREE mountains of winter fun in the Laurel Highlands! With this pass you can ski and snowboard on:
- 79 Slopes and Trails
- More than 465 acres of skiable terrain
- Nine Terrain Parks
- More than 100 terrain park features across three mountains!
Ski & Snowboard Eligibility
- To qualify for the college pass you must be a full time student, ages 18-24, enrolled with at least 12 credit hours for the fall semester of 2021 and/or the spring semester of 2022. College students must supply a current college ID, a copy of their class schedule showing at least 12 credit hours for the fall semester of 2021 and/or the spring semester of 2022 and a current valid drivers license at the time they pick up their pass.
- Junior rates apply to children who are between and including the ages of 12-17 at the time their pass is purchased.
- Child rates apply to children who are between and including the ages of 6-11 at the time their pass is purchased.
- Senior rates apply to individuals who are between and including ages of 65-69 when they purchase their pass.
- The Super Senior Pass is available to individuals who are between and including ages of 70-79 when they purchase their pass.
- The $45 pass rate for Full Ski and Snowboard Season Pass and $75 Highlands Season Pass Rate is available to children ages 5 and under and adults ages 80 and older at the time they purchase their pass.
Ski & Snowboard Pass Rules
- New passholders will visit the season pass office to pick up a March Meltdown pass. This is your pass for the remainder of the 2020-2021 ski season.
- 2021-2022 passes paid in full will be mailed out. This process will start in June.
- 2021-2022 passes on the payment plan will be mailed out after the final payment date.
- After Nov 15 season passes are not mailed out and must be picked up in person.
- The Seven Springs Season Pass Office is open daily, please call for hours 1-800-452-2223, ext 7491.
- You may upload a new photo to your Season Pass Profile online or your photo will be taken when you pick up your pass. For in person photos, YOU MUST HAVE PROPER IDENTIFICATION WITH YOU AT THAT TIME. There is no charge for the photo.
- Season passes will not be issued until all information provided on this application is verified by the Hidden Valley Season Pass Office staff and an electronic waiver is signed.
- Hidden Valley will not be responsible for contents of seasonal lockers. We recommend using a #5 Master Padlock.
- For everyone’s safety, all skiers and snowboarders must obey Your Responsibility Code and Hidden Valley's area policies.
- Hidden Valley reserves the right to suspend or revoke any ski and snowboard pass for violation of area policies without refund.
- Pass must be visible and identifiable when entering the lift line. You must show pass when asked by Hidden Valley staff.
- Defacement of season pass is prohibited.
- Pass is valid November 26, 2021 through the close of the season.
- Whoever would falsify, forge, counterfeit, alter or tamper with this Season Pass, or willfully allow any other person to have or to use it, or whoever impersonates the lawful person hereon shall be subject to local, state and federal laws.
- If your pass is lost or stolen, notify the Season Pass Office immediately.
- Please protect your pass as you would your cash or credit cards.
- Replacement allowed one time only, at our discretion, at a charge of $25.
- The Platinum Pass is transferable, but may be used by only one person on the slopes at a time.