Snow tubing at Hidden Valley has closed for the season. We look forward to seeing you again next winter!
Tubes, thrills and screams are provided at no extra charge!
- Children's tickets are for ages 4-11.
- The tubing park is open to children ages 10 and older without adult supervision.
- Children ages 4 - 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be at least 4 years-old to tube.
- Each person must ride in their own tube.
- Space is limited, so arrive early.
- No advance reservations can be taken over the phone. A limited number of ticket vouchers are available for each session online.
- Ski boots are not permitted.
- Hours are subject to change. Please check the Snow Report for more information.
- The final day for Snow Tubing at Hidden Valley will be Sunday, March 14, 2021, weather permitting.
Getting to Hidden Valley's Snow Tubing Park
The Hidden Valley Snow Tubing Park is located past the main entrance to Hidden Valley Resort, on the right, if coming from Donegal on Route 31. Coming from Somerset, the Snow Tubing Park will be on your left as you go past Kooser State Park.